Smooth Relocation Vanlines
- Staff is Background-Checked
- Senior citizen discount up to 40%
- Customer service is always top priority
- Free, No-Surprise Quotes
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Services
|Our Take||Price||Rating||Minimum Shipment Size||Storage||Booking Deposit||Cancellation Policy||Quoting Options||Discounts|
| Most Pro Chicago Mover|
30 days Free
| || || || |
senior citizen discount that can save 10-40%.
| Professional California Mover|
30 days Free
| || |
Phone / On Site
| Best Overall Value|
|300cf - $1850|| |
Free 30 Days
|Free up to 72 Hrs||Phone / FaceTime / Text||Senior / Same day Booking|
| Best Industry Reputation|
|1+ bedrooms|| |
|Up to 5 days before the move||Phone/Visual Survey App|| |
Early reservation discount
Lincoln Park is a neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois. It is bounded by Lake Michigan to the east, Lincoln Avenue to the north, North Avenue to the south, and Clark Street to the west. Lincoln Park is one of Chicago’s most affluent and densely populated neighborhoods. It is home to numerous high-end shops, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, museums, and theaters. Lincoln Park also has a large park of the same name, including a zoo, a nature preserve, and miles of hiking and biking trails. The neighborhood is served by several different train lines and bus routes. Lincoln Park is an ideal place to live for those who want to be close to the action of downtown Chicago while still enjoying a sense of community.
Also See: Popular Neighborhoods In Chicago For Families
Things to Do In Lincoln Park
- Take a selfie at the Honeycomb in Lincoln Park Zoo’s Nature Boardwalk and discover animals, including red pandas and penguins.
- At Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre, enjoy a night of drama in one of three performance areas with King James, Seagull, and Choir Boy.
- At North Avenue Beach, soak up the sun and go for a swim in Lake Michigan. At the top-rated Chicago comedy club, The Second City, laugh your way through standup and improvisation performances by up-and-coming comics.
- From the permanent exhibits at the Chicago History Museum, learn more about the city’s history and culture.
- Pick up a Colectivo Coffee’s Cold Brew Oat-Chata or a Cardamom Sunshine Bun for breakfast.
- At Sapori Trattoria, sample the Zuppa di Pesce or Risotto Pescatore.
- Sip on handcrafted cocktails like the Aperol Spritz, Champagne Cocktail, or Chicago Handshake at Marge’s Still.
- At Goose Island Brewhouse, enjoy one of the city’s finest brews while taking in Millennium Park or Lincoln Park views. Kick back at one of Chicago’s best breweries, where handcrafted delights like the Neon Beer Hug and So-Lo may be found.
- Crime Rate: (Calculated annually per 100,000 residents)
- Assault- 142.1
- Murder – 0
- Robbery – 161.8
- Burglary – 384.8
- Theft – 2,998.4
- Motor Vehicle Theft – 203.3