Smooth Relocation Vanlines
- Staff is Background-Checked
- Senior citizen discount up to 40%
- Customer service is always top priority
- GPS tracking
- 4.8-star average rating
- Can handle smaller moves
Metro Hop Relocation LLC
- Available 24/7
- On-Time Services
- Fully Trained Employees
- Licensed Insured Bonded
|Our Take||Price||Rating||Minimum Shipment Size||Storage||Booking Deposit||Cancellation Policy||Quoting Options||Discounts|
| Most Pro Chicago Mover|
30 days Free
| || || || |
senior citizen discount that can save 10-40%.
| Uber-like technology platform|
| || || || || || |
| Trusted Moving Company |
|No Minimum|| |
30 days Free
|30%||72 Hours||Phone / Text|| |
Military / Senior
| Best Overall Value|
|300cf - $1850|| |
Free 30 Days
|Free up to 72 Hrs||Phone / FaceTime / Text||Senior / Same day Booking|
Ukrainian Village is a neighborhood located in Chicago, Illinois. The community is situated just west of the city’s downtown area. Ukrainian Village was originally settled by Ukrainian immigrants in the late 19th century. Since then, it has undergone several changes. Today, Ukrainian Village is a vibrant and diverse community with a strong sense of identity. In recent years, the village has become an increasingly popular place to live, work, and play. The neighborhood is home to many Ukrainian-owned businesses and several Ukrainian cultural institutions. Ukrainian Village is also known for its lively arts scene and abundance of green space. Thanks to its central location and unique character, Ukrainian Village is one of Chicago’s most dynamic and vibrant neighborhoods.
Things to Do In Ukrainian Village
- Visit Chicago’s The Empty Bottle or Wild Prairie to listen to a live independent performance or discover new music you enjoy.
- Several wall art installation pieces at the Ukrainian Institute of Modern Art showcase the same experience as Konstantin Milonadis, Wasyl Kacurovsky, and Alexis Gritchenko’s work.
- Velvet Goldmine has a fantastic collection of unique vintage finds. You’ll find new or restored pieces of Mid-Century Modern furniture, pottery, clocks, art, and other collectibles here.
- At Dark Matter Coffee, you may get galactic-themed coffee beans, cold cans of drinking chocolate, and much more.
- At Tryzub Ukrainian Kitchen, enjoy plenty of pierogi, potato pancakes, and paprikash.
- Check out Joey G’s Mac n’ Cheese in Mission Viejo, where you can try delectable signature entrees like the Chicago Hot Dog, Chorizo, and Baked Potato Mac n’ Cheese.
- At Fatso’s Last Stand, you can fill up on Cleos Homemade Chili, the Samuel Double Fatso Extreme, and a Char Cheddar Dog.
- On the weekends, go to Ez Inn and drink like the Negroni, One-Two Punch, or Berry Mule with some pals.
- Crime Rate: (Calculated annually per 100,000 residents)
- Assault- 305.7
- Murder – 8.7
- Robbery – 218.3
- Burglary – 593.9
- Theft – 2,401.8
- Motor Vehicle Theft – 436.7