Alex is the founder of 9Kilo Moving, which he started to help people easily find and choose the right moving company to make their move as stress-free and seamless as possible. He has spent over 20 years working in the moving industry, so he knows every aspect of the business and uses his knowledge to write about the industry and give moving advice. More on about us page
There’s no denying that Boston is a great place to be single and young. The city has something for everyone with its endless array of things to do, nightlife options, and cultural attractions. And when it comes to finding a place to call home, few neighborhoods compare to Back Bay. This historic area is renowned for its charming brownstone homes and gas-lit streets, making it one of the most romantic places in the city. It’s also conveniently located near some of Boston’s best dining and shopping, making it ideal for those who like to be in the thick of things. Add in the fact that it’s just a short walk from downtown, and it’s easy to see why Back Bay-Beacon Hill is one of the best neighborhoods in Boston for singles and young professionals.
See Also: 8 Best Neighborhoods In Boston For Families
● The Boston Public Garden is the first public botanical garden in America. It has a lot of different plants and animals for you to see.
● If you want to see a classical, jazz, or rock ‘n’ roll concert, go to the Hatch Memorial Shell. The Boston Pops Orchestra will be performing on the Fourth of July.
● The Museum of African American History is a great place to learn about the abolitionist movement. It is the largest museum in New England dedicated to the contributions of Black communities.
● The Wilbur Theater hosts live comedy shows from famous comedians like John Mulaney, Demetri Martin, and Trevor Wallace.
● At nightclubs like Venu, Bijou, and Icon, dance to hip-hop and EDM.
● At Dig, you may enjoy farm-to-table options like the Steak Avocado Ranch Salad and Charred Chicken Marketbowl.
● If you want to try something new, Shojo has some great options like Pig Bao, Wu-Tang Tiger Style Ribs, and Mushroom Mazemen.
● If you’re looking for a romantic night out, consider visiting No. 9 Park. They have a delicious selection of dishes, like Smoked Pumpkin Veloute, Risotto au Vin Rouge, or Spanish Octopus.
● Crime Rate: (Calculated annually per 100,000 residents)
• Murder -0
• Robbery -219.2
• Burglary -433.8
• Motor Vehicle Theft -195.9
Fill Out the Form and Get 100% Free Moving Quote!
Expert & Professional
High Quality Work
Complete the form to get instant quotes! Its that easy!
We will send you a text with a short verification code
9Kilo brings the movers directly to you!
We'll find the top moving companies for your needs and have them
call you right away. Search no more. Just sit back and relax!
This is your estimated moving cost.
Professional movers will contact you within one business day.
We're sorry, but we are unable to service this move because it is considered a local