Alex is the founder of 9Kilo Moving, which he started to help people easily find and choose the right moving company to make their move as stress-free and seamless as possible.
He has spent over 20 years working in the moving industry, so he knows every aspect of the business and uses his knowledge to write about the industry and give moving advice.
Las Vegas is a city known for its nightlife and its many casinos. Though once considered a playground for retirees and gambling addicts, Las Vegas has transformed in recent years, emerging as a hotspot for young singles and professionals. The city has a lot to offer, from world-class dining and entertainment to various outdoor activities. Best of all, there are plenty of great neighborhoods to choose from, each with its unique personality.
So, where are the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles and young professionals? The answer may surprise you. While the Strip is undoubtedly a popular destination for party-goers, Downtown Las Vegas is where you’ll find the most diverse nightlife options. From casinos and clubs to bars and restaurants, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant part of town. If you’re looking for a more low-key scene, Summerlin is a great option. This affluent neighborhood offers upscale dining and shopping and ample opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy the beautiful desert landscape. No matter your preferences, you’re sure to find the perfect neighborhood in Las Vegas for your needs. Here are some great options to consider:
CALCULATE MY MOVE
Tule Springs is one of the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles and young professionals. Located just minutes from the Strip, Tule Springs offers a variety of amenities that appeal to a younger demographic. For instance, the neighborhood is home to several trendy restaurants and bars and several popular shopping and entertainment venues. In addition, Tule Springs is home to several parks and outdoor recreation areas, making it a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Best of all, Tule Springs offers a relatively affordable cost of living, making it an attractive option for young adults who are just starting. Tule Springs is worth checking out whether you’re looking for a place to call home or simply hoping to find a good time.
● Hike through Floyd Lamb Park’s 680 acres of greenery, which offer breathtaking views of the mountains.
● Fresh fruit, vegetables, and handcrafted items can be found at the year-round farmers market Las Vegas Farm.
● For a glimpse of unusual creatures such as toucans and tortoises, visit Gilcrease Nature Sanctuary.
● Green Chicken Tamales and Al Pastor Quesadillas are just a few of the delicious Mexican-inspired dishes available at Ben’Zaa.
● At Tiki’s Hawaiian BBQ, try Spam Musubi and Garlic Fried Fish.
● Stop by Egg Works for breakfast or brunch, where you can try the Carrot Cake French Toast or Homemade Corn Beef Hash.
● Order some handcrafted brews and pizzas like The Gilroy and Meat Feast from PT’s Gold while watching the game.
1. Median Home Price: $520K
2. Median Rent: $1,399
3. Crime Rate: (Calculated annually per 100,000 residents)
• Total Crime -1472
• violent Crime -185
• Property Crime -1287
Summerlin is one of the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles and young professionals. The area offers a variety of amenities that appeal to this demographic, including a wide selection of bars and restaurants and plenty of shopping and entertainment options. In addition, Summerlin is home to several young professional organizations, making it easy to meet like-minded people. The area also has a relatively low cost of living, which is another huge selling point for singles and young professionals. Overall, there’s a lot to love about Summerlin, and it’s no wonder that it’s such a popular choice for this demographic.
● Take a walk along the dog-friendly 3.1-mile Summerlin Cottonwood Canyon path.
● Play the back nine at Angel Park Golf Club and relax in the clubhouse with beverages.
● Take a break from the Strip to dine in Summerlin’s restaurants, such as Capital Grille and Brownstone Restaurant.
● Attend the Summerlin Festival of Arts each summer to see artwork and sculptures created by local artists.
● Lola’s serves Southern specialties like crawfish, fried crab legs, and other Cajun food. At My Mother’s Kitchen, try Chef Laura’s Ravioli and tiramisu.
● At El Burrito Mexican Restaurant, enjoy a house margarita with your choice of guacamole burrito or cheese enchilada.
● Enjoy some live music at 90 Ninety and relax with a few draft beers on Fridays and Saturdays.
● Enjoy a happy hour at Distill with $3 draft beers or cocktails while watching the big game.
1. Median Home Price: $531,750
2. Median Rent: $1,992
• Total Crime -2999
• violent Crime -388
• Property Crime -2611
There’s no doubt that Downtown Las Vegas is one of the best places to be if you’re single and looking to mingle. The area is packed with bars, nightclubs, and restaurants, and there’s always something going on. Whether you’re looking for a casual night out or a crazy night of club-hopping, Downtown Las Vegas has you covered. And if you’re looking to meet someone special, there’s no better place than Mandalay Bay Beach. Its stunning views and gorgeous people make it the perfect spot for a romantic rendezvous. Best of all, Downtown Las Vegas is centrally located, so you can quickly get around town without worrying about transportation. If you’re young, single, and looking for a good time, Downtown Las Vegas is the place to be.
● If you’re looking for a hip shopping center, check out Downtown Container Park. It was built using shipping containers, and it has stores like DTLV Merch and JoJo’s Jerky.
● Visit iconic Las Vegas casinos like Four Queens and Golden Gate to try your hand at poker or gamble on the slots.
● Visit The Mob Museum to learn more about Las Vegas’ criminal past and enjoy the Prohibition-era cocktail at the Underground Exhibit.
● At Eat, enjoy delicious American dishes like Chicken, Fried Steaks, and Cinnamon Biscuits. And enjoy the Reuben-ish or a Fluff and Nut Sandwich at Goodwich.
● Millennium Fandom Bar is a pop-culture-themed bar where you may try drinks such as the BB-8 or Deadpool Mule.
● Swing by Atomic Liquors, a dive bar known for its lengthy selection of draft beers and delectable Whiskey Bread Pudding.
1. Median Home Price: $353K
2. Median Rent: $1,167
• Total Crime -3989
• violent Crime -769
• Property Crime -3220
See Also: 7 Best Moving Companies in Las Vegas
If you’re looking for a vibrant and exciting place to live in Las Vegas, Rancho Charleston is the perfect neighborhood. This up-and-coming area is home to a diverse population of singles and young professionals, making it one of the city’s most welcoming and inclusive communities. There’s always something going on in Rancho Charleston, whether a new restaurant opening or a live music event. And if you’re looking for nightlife, you’ll find plenty of bars and clubs to keep you entertained. Best of all, Rancho Charleston is centrally located, making it easy to get around Las Vegas. Whether you’re looking for an urban oasis or a vibrant community to call home, Rancho Charleston is the perfect place for you.
● If you love to go shopping, then you should visit Meadows Mall. It has a variety of stores, including Victoria’s Secret, Express, and Macy’s.
● To explore over 180 acres of nature trails, go to Springs Preserve.
● Take a walk through Michael Jackson’s former home, now known as Thriller Villa.
● At Palace Station Hotel & Casino, try your hand at blackjack, craps, and roulette.
● Omelet House serves a huge omelet or banana bread slice for breakfast.
● At Coffee Pub, try the Iced Coffee, Peach Pizzaz Smoothie, or munch on a delicious Lobster Melt.
● At old-style steakhouse Herbs & Rye, you can enjoy the Flat Iron Steak and wash it down with a Brown Derby cocktail, which is still served in classic form.
● If you’re looking for some delicious Korean BBQ, head over to Brown. They have all sorts of options, like Garlic Beef Belly and Marinated Short Ribs.
● At tiki bar, Frankie’s Tiki Room, enjoy original island-themed cocktails like Surf Dragon and Lava Letch.
1. Median Home Price: $518,660
2. Median Rent: $2,630
• Total Crime -12507
• violent Crime -2184
• Property Crime -10323
Green Valley South is one of the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles and young professionals. The area is home to several bars, clubs, restaurants, and a variety of shopping and entertainment options. Green Valley South is also conveniently located near the Las Vegas Strip, making it easy to get around town. In addition, the neighborhood is quiet and safe, with a low crime rate. If you’re looking for an exciting place to live in Las Vegas, Green Valley South is a perfect choice.
● At Cornerstone Park, you can play volleyball, go on a walk or have an afternoon picnic.
● You can book a massage or facial at the Green Valley Ranch Spa.
● The District at Green Valley Ranch offers a variety of boutiques, including Pottery Barn, Athleta, and Chico’s.
● Regal Green Valley Ranch has the latest blockbusters, animated movies, and other new releases.
● Visit Fanny’s Bistro & Deli for authentic Italian cuisine and try the Spinach Lasagna or the Italian Hero Sandwich.
● The Steamie Weenie serves up super-cute steamed hot dog creations like the Jalapeno Popper or the Mac & Cheese & Cheese.
● At the wine bar, The Local, try a Cheese and Meat board with an Old World White Wineflight or an Old-Fashioned cocktail.
If you are single and looking for a great place to live in Las Vegas, you may want to consider one of the neighborhoods we’ve highlighted. These areas offer plenty of opportunities for socializing and making new friends and convenient access to all the amenities that make life easier and more enjoyable. If you are already living in Las Vegas and are looking for a change of scenery, be sure to check out our list – you may find your perfect spot!
What are the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles?
There are many great neighborhoods in Las Vegas for singles, but some of the best include Downtown, Summerlin, and Henderson. These areas offer a variety of bars, clubs, restaurants, and other entertainment options and convenient access to the Las Vegas Strip.
What are the safest neighborhoods in Las Vegas?
Some of the safest neighborhoods in Las Vegas include Centennial Hills, The Lakes, Lone Mountain, Summerlin, and Tule Springs. These areas have low Crime Rates and are quiet and safe.
What is the best area to live in Las Vegas?
The best area to live in in Las Vegas depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a great place to raise a family, consider one of the suburbs, such as Summerlin or Henderson. Downtown Las Vegas is a great option if you want to be close to the action.
Where do hipsters live in Las Vegas?
Most hipsters who live in Las Vegas can be found in the Downtown area. This neighborhood is home to a variety of bars, clubs, restaurants, art galleries, and other cultural attractions.
What are the most affordable neighborhoods in Las Vegas?
If you are looking for an affordable place in Las Vegas, consider one of these neighborhoods, such as Tule Springs, The Lakes, Centennial Hills, and Summerlin.
See Also: Affordable Movers in the US
Fill Out the Form and Get 100% Free Moving Quote!
Expert & Professional
High Quality Work
Complete the form to get instant quotes! Its that easy!
We will send you a text with a short verification code
9Kilo brings the movers directly to you!
We'll find the top moving companies for your needs and have them
call you right away. Search no more. Just sit back and relax!
This is your estimated moving cost.
Professional movers will contact you within one business day.